Studio

Studio
what i do all day!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011


I chose to interview my bro venom because he is all about what he does, and that’s music. He’s part of the reason I started up a rap group called ~Wyt3Boi PRODUCTIONS~ and is the reason I got to rap with King Reckless who is on I tunes. His house is BIG!! Lol anyways here the interview is….
ENJOY!!
4 years experience. 
-         What inspired you to start making music?
My uncle is a recognizable artist in the industry, me and him sat down one day, and he showed me the ropes. Ever since then I’ve been doing it.


-         What is your favorite program to use when recording music?
I use pro tools. Never really used any other ones.

Dan- I use pro tools also, is the one who introduced me to the program. I have used other programs before like fruity loops, logic, and abelton live.


-         Mac OR Pc and Why?
Never used Mac so I wouldn’t know.


-         If you could say anything to an aspiring new artist what would it be?          Don’t let anyone say you can’t do it; it’s just a matter of time before the right person hears your music.



-         Have you ever thought of going to college to further your education in the industry?
Yes my uncle said he will sign me once I get more experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment